Are you an Oxford Landlord?

gas-certificateIf so, whether with just one, or a whole portfolio of properties in Oxford, you need to ensure each property has an up to date Gas Safety Certificate, and that these are provided every 12 months by a registered Gas Safety engineer. It is your responsibility as a landlord to ensure that all your pipework, boilers, gas appliances and flues are maintained to safety guidelines; for the safety of your tenants and also for the security of your investment.

We have a team of fully insured and qualified engineers who are all on the Gas Safety Register (formally Corgi), who will ensure your house is ‘gas safe’ and will provide you with the legal documentation as well as advising you of the legal requirements. These documents MUST be kept for 2 years and you must also be able to provide them for your tenants within 28 days of the tenancy starting.

Whether you are a new landlord, or looking to change your supplier, call us today. We aim to make the process as stress free as possible, while providing an excellent level of service. We have many repeat customers who use us year on year to provide their Gas Safety Certificates, and we want to ensure your property and tenants are safe, and that your legal obligations are met. Contact one of our trusted team today to arrange a property visit at a time to suit you and your tenants.